Get on the path to results today.
Call Today: (941) 265-7720
Divorce is never a simple decision. However, there are circumstances in which two spouses seeking a divorce can streamline the process. This can be done through a Simplified Dissolution of Marriage.
In order to use the Simplified Dissolution of Marriage Process, your case must meet some minimum qualification, including the following:
· You and your spouse agree that the marriage cannot be saved.
· You and your spouse have no minor or dependent children together and the wife is not now pregnant.
· You and your spouse have worked out how the two of you will divide your property and debts.
· You are not seeking alimony from your spouse, and vice versa.
· You are willing to give up your right to a trial or appeal.
· You and your spouse are both willing to sign a Joint Petition for Divorce.
· You and your spouse are both willing to go to the final hearing at the same time.
(Please note: depending on the Court and Judge, you may be able to conduct the Final Uncontested hearing by Zoom).
If your divorce meets these criteria, the parties can often finalize their divorce quickly, and without the need for stressful, prolonged, and expensive litigation.
We are here to evaluate your case to determine if a Simplified Divorce is right for you.
Schedule your 30 minute consultation today!
Copyright © 2022 Coastal Collaborative Family Law, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder